Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What are the top 10 non-Facebook applications being used?

Q. I'm planning to create a Facebook application. Since most users play games, I'm wondering what are the top 10 non-Facebook applications that are being used for comparing purposes.
* Question is mixed up, sorry.

The questions should be: What are the top 10 NON-GAME Facebook applications being used.

A. Top 10 "Non-facebook applications"?

So applications not on facebook? Like myspace? ._.;;

How do you delete a facebook application that you used to play?
Q. I have used facebook applications like Farm Town and Cafe World and want to get rid of them completely. How can I do that? When I click on the remove link it takes it off my profile but my account and game are still accesible. I want to delete my account.

A. This guide will show you how to remove an application on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-remove-facebook-applications.html

Good luck!

What is the difference between Facebook Applications and Pages?
Q. I had a good look at facebook Applications and Pages and I was not able to see any difference between them. Both of them have Like and Unlike buttons. Almost all Applications and Pages have Walls where you can post comments.
If you can see any difference tell me what it is?

A. applications are things like games and quizzes.
pages are for the "fans" of businesses, musicians, actors, etc.

applications are more for fun and pages are more for representing something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment