Saturday, March 16, 2013

What are the top 10 non-Facebook applications being used?

Q. I'm planning to create a Facebook application. Since most users play games, I'm wondering what are the top 10 non-Facebook applications that are being used for comparing purposes.
* Question is mixed up, sorry.

The questions should be: What are the top 10 NON-GAME Facebook applications being used.

A. Top 10 "Non-facebook applications"?

So applications not on facebook? Like myspace? ._.;;

Is there still opportunies on facebook to create applications and grow them into multimillion pound businesses?
Q. I am 18 years old and I have a few grand in savings. I recently bought a book for dummies called building facebook applications. I have an interest in creating a few facebook applications from scratch and try to grow them into multimillion pound businesses with employees and things. Is this possible to do, and is there still and always going to be apportunities to do so usimg the facebook application platform?

A. yeah mate u can

good luck!! :)

and when you do create it tell me

andybenit@hotmail.com

How do you get paid by Facebook by making application?
Q. Well, I am planning on developing a code and creating a Facebook application. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how it roughly works. How do I get paid if I get enough users? How many users do I need in order to get paid? Where does the money go to? Paypal account? Has anyone made any facebook applications so that they can tell me their story? Thanks

A. i dont think u really get paid. cuz i made 2 apps i didnt read anything abt gettin paid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment