Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What are some really funny facebook statuses that people will respond to? 10 Points BEst answer?

Q. I need some facebook statuses that people will respond to. Can you help me get some funny facebook statuses I'm okay with one link but can you guys think of something? Please 10 points for best answer

A. 1. is trying to solve a Rubik's cube but is colour blind... this could take a while...
2. Statistically, 132% of all people exaggerate.
3. Good morning... I see the assasins have failed.

Hope it helps!
PS check this out: http://hubpages.com/hub/50-Funny-Facebook-Status-Ideas

Where to get those funny facebook pictures?
Q. Where do I get more of those funny facebook poster graphics, you know, the funny pictures with captions on it?

Show me your funniest ones!

A. you could visit on Google.com page and search for funny Facebook picture.

What are some funny facebook status and "that awkward moment " jokes ?
Q. What are some funny facebook status and "that awkward moment " jokes ?

A. That awkward momemt when a sentence doesn't end the way you octopus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment