Monday, March 11, 2013

What are some clever/funny facebook statuses?

Q. I'm a girl and I'm looking for some funny, clever facebook statuses =) Thanks!

A. All true wisdom can be found on T-shirts

I think it was the immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank WHAT?"

If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they leave him there?

I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.
(I don't know if that one still makes sense, though)

You! Out of the gene pool! Now!

I'm not suffering from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.

Time is relative, especially lunch time.

What is a funny of creative facebook status?
Q. What is a funny of creative facebook status?
Maybe something silly or one that will get people thinking.

A. "Name says "OBESE PENGUIN!".....I just wanted to say something to break the ice."

I am really not that creative. You can find that status and many others on Status King! Have fun!

http://apps.facebook.com/status_king/top-25-facebook-status-updates-all-time.php

What is a good, funny guido/italian facebook status?
Q. I want a funny guido facebook status to post. Any ideas?

A. You must not BE a guido/Italian if you have to ask.

How about "Watching Jersey Shore MMMM SNOOKI"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment