Saturday, March 9, 2013

This changed my perspective on being born gay?

Q. I truly believed that gay people were born gay,no matter what anybody said I still believed my opinion. On facebook someone posted"I hate gay men,especially the ones who try to hard".One of my gay friends had commented stating his opinion. I said "well you're gay" and he basically said he chose to be gay and went on about how he could be straight in a blink of an eye,but he chose to be gay and has a bf of two years in everything!.That really opened my eyes on gay people,what do you think?

A. He is a LIAR. Gosh I really hate liars. Who in their right mind would CHOOSE to be gay? wtf? Why would you choose to be something where you KNOW (depending where you're from) you will have to hide it and live a lie. Is he crazy? He actually sounds like a manipulative homophobe. Be aware :))

Is there any way to keep Facebook profile changes from showing up on everyone's walls?
Q. ***This question involves reasoning which is considered controversial by some, but please don't post regarding that content. Thanks.***

I have recently come out as a gay man and I don't want my profile change to show up on everyone's wall quite yet. Is there anyway to prevent this?

A. You can change your profile to gay then go to your profile and hover over where it says it and click the cross and delete the post off your wall then no one will know that you changed it and you can't see it.

How did you learn you might be gay?
Q. I did a facebook survey that says i'm a gay cowboy like in brokeback mountain. It even used the pictures from the movie! It comes as a shock since i've never been on a gay man or a horse.

A. Well It's pretty obvious

If you like men your gay
If you like both your bi
if you used to like women but now like men your gay
if you used to like men but now women your straight

Im gay and i used tolike womenbut that changed last year when women stopped turning me on compeltely




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment