Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Problems posting articles and other things from the Internet or off Facebook on my Facebook Home page?

Q. Problems posting articles and other things from the Internet or off Facebook on my Facebook Home page?
I try to post a story or article from the Internet or off facebook on my HOME page and it does not show on Home, it just appears on my profile, so no one else can see it. Then I still can't get the article off my profile to get it to appear on my home page, How do I fix that?

A. Sounds like you may need to adjust your privacy settings. Check out this article for more info and instructions;

http://personalweb.about.com/od/makefriendsonfacebook/a/faceprivsetting.htm

Good luck!

How to remove Facebook groups comments from Home page?
Q. OK, on your Facebook home page, you see what your friends have written on their walls, what they're saying to each other, etc. But if you are a part of a group, and the group writes something on their wall, you also see their messages.

Is the only way to stop Group wall comments from appearing on your homepage to remove yourself from the group?

A. scroll over to the side of the wall post, and a little button will come up that says hide.

My facebook home page is showing old threads is yours?
Q. my facebook home page is showing threads from three days ago instead of recent ones, is anyone else's doing that?

A. Yes, it does it sometimes but not others. It's showing them from as far back as thursday... no idea why




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment