Sunday, March 3, 2013

Making money online! How do I start, I don't want to do silly fb like page stuff?

Q. Have you got any tips on where to look for online jobs, that aren't just advertising facebook pages or commenting on blogs? I would like to earn reasonable amounts, say maybe $50-150 per week.
I'm a capable programmer, writer, reviewer, and artist.
So if you have any suggestions of sites or companies that host this kind of work online, it would be much appreciated!

A. Scams, scams all scams.
Oh, and you'll get some that even advertise on here - enjoy.
A computer programmer should not have trouble finding work at a fortune 500 company that actually pays. They might even let you take work home, after they start trusting you

How do I advertise my facebook group?
Q. Without spending cash is there a way to advertise your facebook group to a wider audience, within facebook itself.

A. Suggest to your friends in facebook to join your group. And try to include useful information on your facebook group. It will be popular automatically. And also free!

How do u advertise on FaceBook. Can you use url signatures? I prefer not to pay the ppc because it is so expen?
Q. How do u advertise on FaceBook. Can you use url signatures? I prefer not to pay the ppc because it is so expensive. Can you create a page and send people to that?

A. Why don't you go to Facebook and find out, instead of asking this question in the mental health section?? You won't get many answers here about that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment