Friday, March 1, 2013

Is there a website where I can play virtual farming games comparable to apps on facebook?

Q. I have many different apps on facebook that I play on a daily basis. Well our work caught on and blocked all facebook/myspace apps and I can no longer tend to my crops, pets, fish, and yoville while on my lunch breaks. Does anyone know of a site or sites where you can play free farming type games in your browser (no downloads)?

Thanks.

A. farming town.try it

Why does Apple want my credit card info for free apps?
Q. I just bought a new iPhone and am trying to add FREE apps (Facebook), but it asks for verification to make payment. What am I doing wrong?

A. Usually this is a feature that was provided by Apple, that if you had your CC details already entered once, everytime you purchased Apps, you would need not spend a long time entering the same information over and over again. Therefore, they asked this when you created your Apple ID.

However, realizing that they have clients not that are not old enough to have a CC, Apple has introduced a "None" option in the Credit Card screen when you make an Apple ID

Check it out.

Cheers

Apps on facebook that tell people if you view their profile?
Q. Do those apps on facebook really tell people when you visit their profile? Because I visit some peoples' page frequently and it may seem creepy. These apps don't really seem to make sense if they intend for people to keep using facebook.

A. I really dont think so. Or else I would have a lot of notifications from all those apps i joined.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment