Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Is there a way I can kind of browse facebook before signing up?

Q. I have a myspace, but it seems like everyone getting a facebook, so im looking into getting one.
but is there a way i can kinda see how it works and browse the website before signing up?

A. I'd set up a dummy email account first, and then make a fake profile...
That way you can do what you need to do and see if you like it.

how to upload pics on facebook and put it on front page?
Q. Hi, when u look at facebook, they have their profile picture and then theres a row of 5 squares that they can also put pictures in, but when i upload my pictures besides my profile picture, they wont show on the 5 squares next to profile picture? How do i get these pictures in the front page on those squares?

A. Im not sure if this will fix your problem but this is an excellent help reference book I found with a quick google search.
Facebook For Dummies:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bk6yr61hksat421

What would the world be like without Facebook?
Q. And other social networking sites? Honestly, now that I think about it, I miss the days where we didn't spend so much time online (yes, I realize I am online right now lol). And Facebook just seems like a way for people to show off. Wedding, engagements, babies, etc. I can't stand when people plaster their relationships all over the web and lately it seems that is what Facebook is all about!

Thoughts?

A. Facebook is a good way for these fools to show off their lives and other garbage to the world to make people think they have it all good and to make people jealous. Why would anyone be jealous? I laugh at these idiots...Their pictures are on the internet for the whole world to see and their private information is up for the whole world to read about. It don't matter if it's friends and family seeing their pics/info, there's certain lines they shouldn't cross BUT the dummies let everybody in their private business anyway. I wish there wasn't internet or video game systems anymore...then people would have to get up and go outside and actually do something or read a book. I can't imagine the horrible outrage if internet along with Facebook, cell phones, and video game systems were to be taken away and outlawed. I bet there would be suicides everywhere.

The world would be better off without Facebook. I hear about it every single day. Everybody and the cockroaches from their houses are on Facebook. If there was no Facebook then people would have more privacy and wouldn't be losing their jobs because of an idiotic picture posted of them screwing around drunk on their Facebook page.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment