Sunday, March 17, 2013

Is there still opportunies on facebook to create applications and grow them into multimillion pound businesses?

Q. I am 18 years old and I have a few grand in savings. I recently bought a book for dummies called building facebook applications. I have an interest in creating a few facebook applications from scratch and try to grow them into multimillion pound businesses with employees and things. Is this possible to do, and is there still and always going to be apportunities to do so usimg the facebook application platform?

A. yeah mate u can

good luck!! :)

and when you do create it tell me

andybenit@hotmail.com

How can I create a "rank your friends" facebook app?
Q. I want to create a facebook application that users will rank their friends just by typing the name of their best friends and putting it in the list.

A. Visit the Facebook Developers Page Type that into the search bar on there profile there is tons of information about creating apps and so on

Facebook wants me to send in a government ID?
Q. I am a brand new user to Facebook - the only reason I created an account was to create a Facebook application. To create an app, Facebook first said I had to verify the account with a phone number. Okay - I did. Now its saying I have to verify my account with a government ID. Is there any way around this? All I wanted to do was create an app.

A. Heya,
I'm not sure because I don't use facebook, but make sure that this isn't one of those sponsor adverts that can look like facebook asking., you shouldn't need you id for anything, i hope you get an answer that tells you.
Even though I am not sure, I say unless this app is insanely important to you and worth it then don't give into facebook, it completely takes away any privacy and is basically a psych op for the government and cia to get as much data on people as possible, it's not a good thing to be part of, but it's up to you.
Good luck finding your answer though, see if there are any skip this later options or anything, though you have probably checked or you wouldn't be posting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment