Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Is there software that prevents you from erasing your own Facebook messages?

Q. Someone keeps hacking my account and then erases the messages. Is there software that prevents you from deleting your own Facebook messages?

A. Unfortunatly no. What I would suggest though is to activate facebook mobile/cell verification. If someone manages to obtain your facebook password, when they login with your password, they will be prompted to enter in a pass code which gets sent to your cell/mobile phone which you have to confirm, in which you wont. So without the confirmation on your phone, they can't get in.

how can I stop yahoo from putting facebook messages in my spam?
Q. All of a sudden, yahoo has started putting all my facebook messages in the trash. I set up a filter so they would go to my inbox, and put that filter on top, but they are still going to spam. Any other suggestions?

A. Open your yahoo e-mail, select options in the upper right, select mail options in the drop down menu, select spam in the menu of the left, find and remove facebook address from the Blocked e-mail address list by highlighting it and selecting add...

How do I get Facebook messages to come up as text messages on my phone?
Q. So my I was sending my friend on Facebook messages, right? And then she said ''text messages''. and i thought by text messages, she meant her phone. I am not asking her myself bc she isnt my best friend and idw sound annoying. So how do I get my Facebook messages to come up as text messages?

A. Under Settings beside the search box, hit 'Account Settings'. There should be a tab for adding your mobile number to your account. Once you do, you have the option of recieving messages and even updating your status via your mobile phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment