Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Is there any way to import facebook numbers to phone book (Android)?

Q. I have a Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S), and I synced my facebook into my contact book. Right now I have it displaying only contacts with numbers, but is there any way (maybe via Android marketplace app) to import the facebook numbers INTO my phone's phone book so that they're there were I to disable the facebook sync?

A. Not to my knowledge, no.. You can try doing a Google contact sync, and then removing the Facebook app, to see if the phone numbers stay connected to their specific contacts, but I dont think that will work. The only way would be to manually enter them all in

Answer this question about the posts on facebook with numbers that are kind of like shout-outs?
Q. So maybe you have noticed people are making posts on facebook with numbers at the beginning.
I was wondering how the numbers represent people. How is the number obtained for each person??
Call me crazy, I need to know.

A. people give the person numbers, then the person posts a number with something about that person. None of my friends are doing it thank god.

How do I import my facebook contacts to my droid incredible?
Q. I just got my new replacement phone today and just activated it. I set my google account and facebook account i just dont know how to sync all my facebook phone numbers into my phone?

A. Log into facebook through the phone and it should bring in all your friends from facebook that have a phone number attached.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment