Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Is there any way to customize a facebook fan page?

Q. I run a facebook fan page and I was wondering if there's any way I can customize it so that it stands out. Is it possibly to have things such as a landing page anymore? How about a twitter feed? Anything along those lines really...

A. if you pay for your own web hosting, you can use an iframe for the inner content, but you arent able to change the base facebook part of the page

How can I convert a word document into an html code?
Q. I created a customized facebook tab to my fan page I have created. Now I just needed to design it. Someone told me you could create something on word and then get the html code for it and when adding the text for the tab you just in the code. Well I am having problems turning it into the code. I have 2007.

A. The easiest way would be:

Open Word, if not already opened.
Choose New... to create a new document.
Choose Web Page, or Web Page Wizard.

Write the content you want.

You should then be able to choose to see the HTML code, as opposed to the way the document (web page) looks.

Then you can copy this code from the tag
<body>
to the tag
</body>

Do not copy these tags.

If unsure how to create a new document (web page), look at the help in Word 2007.

Hope that helps.

I have to make a facebook account for Hero from Much Ado About Nothing, what should I add as my interests?
Q. In my english class we are reading Much Ado and for an assignment we have to make a fake facebook page and make status updates, become friends with other characters, and customize it in a way that reflects our characters. So what interests would you suggest for Hero?

A. Wedding planning. Maintaining a good reputation. Practical jokes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment