Friday, March 15, 2013

is there any place to get free facebook layouts without having to download?

Q. i want a free facebook layout without having to pay money or having to download something that will give me a virus on my computer. Does anyone have any site suggestions?

thanks for any answers =]

A. PageRage is the safest right now, but you have to download it. You can't have a Facebook layout without downloading a client because Facebook does not allow custom layouts, and so this software puts a sort of mask over your current layout so that it looks like you have a layout. Only other people with PageRage installed can see your layout too because they have the client downloaded - people without it just see a normal Facebook layout without the "mask."

http://pagerage.com

How to Block Certain People from Seeing Your Relationship Status on Facebook?
Q. I'm not familiar with how to do it on this newer facebook layout, but I want to block a few specific people from seeing my relationship status, I can't seem to figure out how to do it though. Can somebody help me with this?

A. k so if you go to privacy setting and click on whatever has relationship included, then you either customly decide who can see that group of info or customly decide who it has to hide from. you can also make it so only your friends, your friends friends, or everyone or nobody can see that group of info. or u can do it custom. ^^ like so

How do you change your iPhone lock screen layout? Also font change?
Q. I have an iPhone 4, and one of my friends put a screen shot of their lock screen on Facebook. It had a design on the dark parts around the time & date, and the "slide to unlock" part. I was wondering if this is a normal feature, and if so, how do you do it? I was also wondering how to change iPhone font easily. If either requires jailbreaking then I'm not interested. Thank you in advance!

A. You can't apple locked all the features to it. You need to jailbreak to custom what you want on your screen. :/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment