Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Is it possible to merge two Facebook business pages into one?

Q. I'm the Director of Marketing for a restaurant with two locations. The person who did the marketing before me decided to make a Facebook Business page for each separate location. Each location has its own fanbase, of which both are quite extensive. I want to be able to merge both business pages into ONE global business page, and combine the fanbases onto that page. Is this possible?

Thank you!

A. I know for a fact that you cannot combine two pages into one.

Just try creating a brand new page and ask the fan's to join the new one and delete the previous ones after some time.

Can I receive payment on my Facebook business page?
Q. I just created a facebook business page for my non-profit organization. Is it possible to attach an account (paypal, or something similar) where people who want to pay to sign up for my events or donate can do so through my facebook page? Thank you in advance!

A. Sure can post a paypal link on any web page/forum/social network. It wont be a button, just be descriptive in what the link is exactly. As far as I know this is permissible. Good luck

How to promote my facebook business page?
Q. I sell products from home. How should I promote my facebook business page.

A. 5 Ways to Promote Your Facebook Fan Page

1: Invite People From Your Facebook Friend Lists
2: Find People With Facebook Search
3: Attract People With Facebook Social Ads
4: Facebook Fan Page Twitter App
5: Facebook Fan Box Widget.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment