Friday, March 15, 2013

Is it ok to ask numbers through facebook?

Q. On Friday i came home from my religious camp i went to. I have many friends who are from distant states. I found them on facebook. Is it ok for me to ask numbers through facebook? OR is it easier to use facebook?

A. It's fine but ask in a message or IM chat.
Some of them might think it's pointless if you already have a way to talk.

Can u find peoples phone numbers on facebook?
Q. i got a new phone and i dont feel like askin every one for their numbers, so is there a way to look up peoples numbers on facebook.
Because i know you can get it through facebook applications on the phone.

A. yes. you can.
a few people have it posted in their "info" section on their profile or wall.
look there. but sometimes they dont ..

How do I import my facebook phonebook to my blackberry phonebook?
Q. How do I import all the numbers of my facebook friends that have their numbers on facebook in my facebook phonebook, onto my blackberry phone contacts?
I need to know where to go on facebook to do it. Besides going to my facebook phonebook if I have to do that.

A. there should be a button or something that says sync all when you go to setting on facebook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment