Sunday, March 17, 2013

Is having a Facebook account the only way to join eHow?

Q. I was trying to join eHow, and the only sign up option is through a Facebook account. Can it be possible to use a customized login username/password instead of linking the eHow account to Facebook?

Just curious... I don't like linking external accounts to my Facebook profile.

A. It seems like that's the only way to join currently. I agree with you. No way I want a facebook account because of safety problems. I've had a eHow account for several years until now. I guess I'm out of luck for using their web site. Oh well, I guess there's other competition out there that's better than eHow.com .

Does deactivating my facebook account temporarily make my past news feed postings invisible to others?
Q. Does deactivating my facebook account temporarily make my past news feed postings (or postings to friends' walls, photos, etc) invisible to others?

A. Deactivating your Facebook account will make it completely unavailable until you re-enable it.

After deleting my facebook account, could I make another one with the same email or username?
Q. After deleting my facebook account, could I make another one with the same email or username?

Thankyou.
There's a time limit of 14 days, after that its PERMANANTLY deleted. So, what after that?

A. I don't remember exactly how long but i do remember last time i tried to delete my facebook account it pretty much set your account into idle mode meaning the email will still be used and if u ever resign with it, it will just activate your account again. Im sure theres a time limit but i don't remember.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment