Friday, March 15, 2013

Is facebook free on the palm centro with sprint?

Q. I just bought the palm centro and was wondering if the facebook app was free. Free being defined here as not using the internet. Internet is not included in my plan.
So basically my question is, is using facebook free on the palm centro with sprint, if my plan does not include internet?

A. The app uses internet , it isn't free you must have a data plan Cheapest is $70

Is the facebook application for blackberry free?
Q. is the recieveing of updates for facebook free? because i dont ahve unlimited texting, and i hope the updates dont add on to my txting bill. help please!

A. The Facebook application is FREE and can be downloaded from the Research In Motion website:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/features/social/facebook.jsp#tab_tab_tab_download

Receiving the updates and everything else done with the Facebook application for Blackberry requires a data plan otherwise your wireless charges will be ENORMOUS !!!

And it has nothing to do with the texting plan, sorry.

Why is Facebook asking me for my number?
Q. I keep going to log in to facebook and it asks me for my number to keep Facebook free of spam. I don't really see why I'm getting this as I am on it usually once a day and have over 1000 friends. Is there anyway to avoid giving them my number and still log on? And if I do give them my number will I keep getting texts from them?

A. It is so you can just type in your mobile number to login instead of your email. And- you can use facebook on mobile device.

Cheers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment