Saturday, March 23, 2013

I want to put a nice slideshow on my photography website, what is the best website to use?

Q. I have tried photobucket but you can't use more than 10 pictures! I have tried slide.com but when I tried to get it on my website it didn't show up. My site just acted like it was loading for 30 minutes but never actually did. Also slide.com shows you how to put your slideshow into xanga, facebook, myspace etc but I didn't see where it actually tells you how to put it in a WEBSITE...if it did actually give me step by step directions I think I could figure out what I am doing wrong... . does anyone know what I am talking about?

A. You can try www.onetruemedia.com

or if you have $100, buy Pro Show Gold 3.0 It will allow you to create your one unique slide shows at home in mpeg format or Flash and add them to your website. Plusd you'll be able to burn DVD of it and give them to family and freinds.

How to create a photo slideshow to put on website mobile and browser friendly no flash?
Q. How to create a photo slideshow to put on website mobile and browser friendly no flash? Any ideas I'm on web studio and find it hard to put a non flash slideshow

A. I use MAGIX Photostory on CD & DVD software http://www.magix.com/us/slideshow-software/. It has some really cool features and you can upload your creations directly to Youtube, flickr, and Facebook.

How do I put a burned slideshow DVD onto facebook?
Q. I have a slide show on a burned DVD and tried everything to get it on facebook. Please help

A. You may try this dvd converter, it can convert slideshow DVD into avi video, then you can upload the avi video to facebook, and here is a guide about how to use it
http://www.reviewstown.com/how-to-convert-dvd-to-mp4-avi-mpeg-wmv.html
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question or use http://www.ask.com to search more answers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment