Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I am researching creating a company facebook page, and I want to know what sort of threats this poses?

Q. Particularly, what do I need to be aware of in terms of protecting my network. I'm not worried about letting bad guys know where I live or accidentally posting personal information. I'm more worried about viruses/SPAM/etc. Any tips from anyone who employes a company facebook page or from an IT professional would be welcome.

A. The simple solution to Facebook security issues is not putting on the site something that you aren't happy with the entire world knowing.

what should i be payed for managing a small companys facebook page and group?
Q. what should i be payed for managing a small companys facebook page and group?? i would be replying to emails and other notifications like that and i would be updating information as tghey asked me too.i do not have any degrees or anything except im really good at computers and online work.i do not think it will be too laborous of a job but i do not know.thank you for any help.

A. it's not what you should be paid; it is a fair rate that is negotiated between you and the employer for services rendered. You should build into the negotiations that you expect increases as you generate better cash flow and any other improvements you make that saves them money.

Can i view all the likes on my company facebook page?
Q. hi everyone on our company facebook page, we currently have 53 likes, but if we click to view them only 11 come up is there any way to view all of them?

A. you should be able to view them all when you click on it if its not showing all of them than there is a glitch in the system




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment