Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I am receiving ads on Facebook from sites I have visited around the web?

Q. Facebook states "We do not use cookies to create a profile of your browsing behavior on third-party sites or to show you ads". So why I am receiving ads on Facebook from websites that I have visited around the web! (I don't like their pages and have no connection with them with on Facebook). Are Facebook or their advertisers using Cookies to show me ads. If so, surely this is a violation of privacy.

A. ql

What's the best software to use for advertising in a small business?
Q. Our pet supply store has an advertising agent, who doesn't seem to have a clue how to advertise us (long story). I was wondering what software is best for advertising, meaning what can I use to make flyers, ads, facebook banners, etc. I'm general manager of the store and the only idea I have is with adobe but I'm sure there are other programs out there.
What program for MS Office could I use?

A. MS Office, Small business edition.

What is the online emo collage maker that used to be an ad on facebook?
Q. Okay so every time i used to get on to facebook there used to be this ad for a cute emo looking free online collage/scrapbook maker. now its no longer an ad on facebook and i really need to know what this website is. does anyone know what the website is?!

A. Try CropMom at http://www.cropmom.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment