Sunday, March 24, 2013

I am finding a website from where I get jokes , Funny Pictures for facebook and funny videos in one website ?

Q. Every day I am finding a new website for facebook sharing , so can anybody tell me a single website that can provide funny jokes ,sms , funny pictures and videos for facebook Masala .

A. Hi , the Best site for Facebook sharing is www.jokesfb.com , They also have facebook sharing (like and send) options , Once you like your post will go on your facebook wall , I think you like it most because of their funny pictures with each jokes (English ,Punjabi and Hindi) and you can find each jokes with categories option .

How much $$$ can I get for buying one facebook share?
Q. Hello,

I know it's currently just one facebook IPO share I'm looking into getting for now, but how much is the financial returns for just buying one share? Thanks.

A. You will lose money - I don't know what the dividends are but there are soo many shares out there.

It was extremely over hyped - this is thier strategy:
http://www.roberttanguay.com/news/facebook-ipo-fail-scam/

Yahoo has an active lawsuit against Facebook. Don't let anyone you know buy stocks. Invest in local businesses or start your own.

How to link a blog and facebook?
Q. I am looking for the idiot version of how to get a facebook share button and a facebook like button on my blog. I'm NOT looking to put my blog on facebook. Most of the sites I have gone to end up being tutorials for that. I am also NOT computer savy. Thanks

A. Yeah it's easy to make it. Just visit this page and create a like box and add the code given by them to your blog sidebar.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/

You can get share buttons using. addthis.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment