Monday, March 11, 2013

How to unsync contacts from FaceBook HTC?

Q. Hello, I have a HTC Wildfire S and some of my contacts have pictures with the facebook sign on them. Im sure this means that the phone is streaming information from their facebook profile to my phone. How do I stop this?

A. I've found the only way to get rid of it is to remove your facebook account from the phone. You can still log into facebook just make sure that when you log in after removing you choose the don't sync option.
Go into settings>accounts and sync
under a small heading it should say manage accounts. tap the facebook account and tap remove account. it should come up with another little screen saying do you really want to, it will delete messages, contacts and other data from phone. if that's ok tap proceed.

Mine did the same thing but had synced everyone from my friends list and their contact details, some of whom I no longer speak too.

hope it helps. :)

How to give people incentive on to why they should like my Facebook page?
Q. My family owns a small restaurant, its pretty popular around these parts, We are putting on LIKE US ON FACEBOOK signs around the restaurant.

How can I actually get these people to want to go on there Computers and Like our page?

Any advice would be GREAT!!! THANKS!!!

A. when u give them best performances, those people will like ur page
ganbatte !!!

How to recover yahoo fantasy basketball team?
Q. I have a fantasy basketball team on yahoo. Originally, I signed into yahoo using only the Facebook sign in button. I bought an app on my phone that requires a Yahoo ID to access my team so I created a Yahoo ID and linked my Facebook to my new ID. When I did this, I lost my team and I can't seem to recover it. How do I go about retrieving my team?

A. If you created the Yahoo ID after you drafted your team it will never be there;Because teams are locked into the ID & password you have when you draft teams.If you didn't have a yahoo ID when you drafted the team then I suggest you go back to using only the facebook button.

GL




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment