Sunday, March 3, 2013

How to sync my existing contacts so that it shows their facebook picture on my android?

Q. The contacts that i have on my android phone, is there a way so instead of showing a blank picute it can show their facebook picture. I don't want to add contacts from facebook.

A. sync it with google+ instead then - that's the only way an android can show a picture for each contact

How to get your facebook picture off your blackberry?
Q. I have a blackberry pearl and used to use the facebook app for it. I deleted the app and removed my phone number from my facebook but my facebook picture still shows up on other blackberrys when I call. Anyone know how to get it off?

A. use the USB sync cord that came with it and the program will automatically sync your pictures to your computer or get a SD chip for your black berry and upload them to your computer off of that

How do some people know your facebook name if you link a facebook picture?
Q. I've seen some people do it on message boards before where they just link a facebook picture of someone, without using imageshack, photobucket, etc. Yet people say they know how to get to that persons facebook page, how do they check?

A. You can share images easily because there is a 'share' button next to photos. They could of gotten the photo from someone's profile who had it public and then it will say so and so shared a link via whomever.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment