Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How to send pictures from my mobile phone to facebook?

Q. With the new set up, it says you have to download the app (Facebook Mobile) because almost everyone has a smart phone now. Well... I dont... And I would like to know if anyone knows how to do it, and can help me??

A. You need to buy a Mobile printer, once you print the pictures, you mail them to facebook, they will scan them and upload them to your profile.

What is the daily photo of the day app on facebook?
Q. Ok so i came home to find a post on my wall from this app on facebook! What is it, how could they have got permission to post and how can i prevent it?

A. I'm not sure how it happened, maybe you clicked something and didn't know it? Either way, email the Facebook team and let them know.
To get rid of it, go to Account >> Privacy Settings >> Edit your settings (under apps and websites) >> Edit settings (next to apps you use) >> and click the 'x' next to any app you don't want to be able to access your info.
Hope that helps!!
PS: If you can't find the app on that list of apps that have your info, it's a virus/spam or something...and you need to contact Facebook again..ASAP! And don't click it under any circumstances! haha

Does Facebook chat take part in my blackberry social networking?
Q. I got a blackberry and i downloaded the app Facebook Chat. I can't go on a browser page because i didn't take that suplement, i'd like to know if the facebook chat enters in the illimated social networking (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace), or not?

A. Yes it does.

hope this helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment