Sunday, March 10, 2013

How to remove facebook mobile from my phone?

Q. I've been using Facebook Mobile to update my status from text messages. It texts me when someone writes on my wall, comments on my status, etc. Now my phone company is charging me for it and I have to get it removed. Can someome please tell me how?

A. You can turn it off by going to your mobile settings on your facebook profile.

You may also be able to veto the messages by texting "stop" back to facebook.

Hope this settles it.
B

How to view the full caption on Facebook mobile?
Q. Hello, I have the Facebook mobile app and when The caption is too long for the screen, it doesn't show all of it. Help!

A. If your phones browser supports it you should be able to switch from mobile view to desktop view.

How to rename and delete photo album on Facebook mobile?
Q. I have two albums, one that I need to rename, and one to delete. I can only get on Facebook mobile. Please help!

A. If by Facebook mobile you mean the m.facebook.com site, there does not appear to be a way to rename or delete an album.

If you use a Facebook mobile app, you can rename it by opening the album, clicking the settings button, and choose edit album. There is also a Delete Album button in the settings, but it is grayed out on my phone (Android) and I do not see a mechanism for activating it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment