Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How to promote my facebook business page?

Q. I sell products from home. How should I promote my facebook business page.

A. 5 Ways to Promote Your Facebook Fan Page

1: Invite People From Your Facebook Friend Lists
2: Find People With Facebook Search
3: Attract People With Facebook Social Ads
4: Facebook Fan Page Twitter App
5: Facebook Fan Box Widget.

How can I set Yahoo Answers to update my Facebook Business Page instead of my Facebook Personal page?
Q. I have a personal and a business Facebook page. I want Yahoo Answers to update my Facebook Business page, not my personal page. Does anyone know if this is possible, and how to do it?
I have looked everywhere for the answer.

Thanks!
I tried setting "use Facebook as Page"... and I made sure that it was turned on (set to that) before I ever posted anything on Yahoo Answers, but it still updated my personal page, not my business page.

A. To added external page in Facebook fanpage is application term. No such application is released related this. So, you can not do that right now.

How do I get a facebook business page App ID for my website on wordpress?
Q. I am trying to put a facebook social plugin on a website blog Im putting together on word press. But im having a hard time getting app ID for my facebook business page. PLEASE HELP!

A. you will probably want to ask this in the developer forum

http://facebook.stackoverflow.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment