Monday, March 11, 2013

How to hide your facebook profile picture from the public search engine?

Q. My facebook profile is completely private, but I do not like the fact that even though my profile picture album is private, you can still see my profile picture when you look me up. Is there any way to hide it?

A. d0n't think there's a way we can hide it..??
rather, i suggest, y0u may have y0ur acc0unt invisible in public search..
1. G0 to Account (3rd tab 0n upper-right c0rner 0f FB interface)
2. dr0p d0wn will have "Privacy Settings" opti0n
3. if y0u're 0n the page, "Choose Your Privacy Settings", y0u may click 0n the link t0 "View settings" (in paragraph 0f first categ0ry, "Basic Directory Information")
4. if y0u're 0n the page, "Choose Your Privacy Settings >> Basic Directory Information", the first butt0n is "Search for me on Facebook"
5. y0u may change it t0 "Friends Only"
head's up: we CANNOT cust0mize the privacy settings t0 "Only Me", th0ugh.
h0pe this' helps y0u w/ y0ur questi0n, pal.. take care,, ^_^

how do you upgrade to the new facebook profile?
Q. I no i've waited long to upgrade to the new facebook profile i didnt like it at first but now i like it. I've searched everywhere on facebook, the help center, account settings everywhere and i still can't upgrade to the new facebook profile.

A. This guide will show you how to get the new Facebook profile:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-to-get-new-facebook-profile.html

Good luck!

How do I change my facebook profile back to the old version?
Q. I changed my facebook profile to the new version today to see what it would look like, but now I think it looks atrocious. I can't find any options to change it back though.

A. YES, you can still go back to the old facebook. :)
This blog has a way to get it back.
http://www.kamranweb.com/blog/how-to-get-the-old-facebook-back/

Cheers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment