Friday, March 1, 2013

How to get my Facebook sign in page back to normal?

Q. I downloaded this thing for Facebook (Im on Google Chrome) and it enabled me to personalize (add a picture to the background) of my Facebook sign in page. I want to get it back to normal but I don't know how. The app on Facebook was called 'Facebook Refresh' if that helps.

A. Try to uninstall that software, check in browser's addon or extentions and disable it.
or create a new log and browse in it or re-install your browser

Would it cost if I left my Facebook signed on on my phone?
Q. I have a blackberry and I was wondering if it costs if I left my Facebook signed in on my phone?

A. No it won't cost

How do you stop Yahoo toolbar from asking you to sign in to Facebook?
Q. I only want the link to take me to the actual Facebook sign in page. I do not want to sign in from the toolbar. And I do not want to see my Facebook information from the toolbar, especially since I am not the only one who uses this computer. It used to go straight to Facebook's log in page, but now it doesn't anymore..

A. by mistake i downloaded the wise convert community toolbar i want it un installed




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment