Thursday, March 21, 2013

How to disable chat in facebook temporarily?

Q. I like to disable chat in FaceBook sometimes coz it distracts me alot and I can turn it back again when I want...Or how to log in facebook without my friends knowing it is also better.

A. Click the chat button in the lower right side of your screen, click the options button and then tick the "go offline" box.

You will be offline on facebook chat until you change it back yourself.

Is there a way to get the archives on group chat on facebook?
Q. On group chat in facebook, is there a way to look at the chat archives? It only goes back so far, but I was wondering if it would go back a little further. If there is a way to do this, how do you do it?

A. go to the message center, can open up a message with the person you wish to see. because messages and chat are now shown on here just scroll as far as you can and there is the limit of how far back your chat goes

When you unfriend someone during chat on Facebook what happens?
Q. I unfriended someone mid-chat on facebook, what would happen to that someone? Would that someone get a message that I'm offline, that I unfriended him, or would the chat disappear? Please answer, and thanks in advance.

A. they won't get an unfriended message, cuz facebook never sends those out
but.. i'm not sure about the rest. i think it depends on your privacy settings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment