Wednesday, March 13, 2013

How to customize my facebook profile?

Q. Are there any free themes available on net that can change the look and feel of my facebook profile?

A. n0t that I know of

How do you make your facebook profile invisible to everyone but your friends?
Q. So people don't know your facebook profile exists?

A. Logon your profile, go to
Account > Privacy Settings > Customize Settings
make it how you want it and there you go!
Hope this helped.

Want to add spice to my Facebook Profile?
Q. I am literally bored with the look of my Facebook profile. Is there any way to customize my Facebook profile?

A. Yes, you can change the look and feel of your facebook profile, pages and groups that are associated with your account. There is a FREE facebook layout application which I have tried and tested it on my facebook profile and it is spyware and virus free. You have an option to download these facebook layouts at http://plugin.chameleontom.com/aff/4862
You can check out some of the screenshots which I took of my profile by altering it's layout http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=17096&id=120041561348929




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment