Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How to create a facebook page for articles ?

Q. I want to post my artciles on facebook . I suppose i wil have to create a facebook page. Is facebook fan page same as the standard fb page ?
I created a page and also added " about " information giving a brief description of what the page is about. After saving the changes, i veiwed the page but the " about " information was not displayed.
Where am i going wrong ? Is there a better option for putting my articles on facebook ??Help me guys !

A. Click at the "tools" image in the top-right corner to see your pages and to edit them

How to Create a Facebook Page for Your Business?
Q. How do I create a Facebook page for business use?

A. Easy! Have a look at this post: http://www.businessblogshub.com/2010/06/how-to-create-a-facebook-page-for-your-business/

Remember not to get confused and create a personal page to promote your business. That is a fast way of getting banned.

Is it bad to create a fake facebook page?
Q. Lets say I create a facebook page under the name of Spongebob Squarepants just for humor purposes and friend some poeple. Is that against any fb rules?

A. its fine have you ever checked how many people make fake facebook pages of cartoon characters i think they might take stopping it into consideration if they thought it was a problem




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment