Monday, March 4, 2013

How to create a business facebook page from a regular facebook page?

Q. At the beginning I successfully created a business facebook page and just had to add few things (like the times opens and manager..) and I wanted to invite few friends (myself on facebook) and something happened I added my e-mail to find myself but it created a normal facebook page. I don't know why that happened but I would like to go back to have a business facebook page on the same email and that is VERY important to me. Why is facebook so confusing at this things.

A. When you try to create a page it will give you two options whether you wanna create community page or business page.

What is wrong if the all the likes on my small business facebook page won't come up?
Q. I have 79 likes on my small business facebook page and it only shows 62? I've already tried refreshing the browser a few times, and searched and nothing came up, so how can I resolve this issue? Please help! Any positive answers would be helpful.

A. Facebook sucks don't use it

I have a business that has two locations.How do I add an additional location to the business facebook page?
Q. adding an "additional" location to my existing business facebook page. I want to display BOTH locations.

A. Check the below apps and see if it suits

http://www.facebook.com/RegalEntertainmentGroup?sk=locations
http://www.socialstage.com/apps/office-locations




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment