Monday, March 25, 2013

How to contact facebook/ delete an old account you no longer have access to?

Q. My account got hacked and the privacy got changed so now my old profile is not private. My old account is suspended and the security code will not send to my email. I have tried so many times I do not know why the email will not send. I need to contact facebook they do not return my emails .

A. Read the FAQ page

How do i contact facebook for a forgotten password ?
Q. How do i contact facebook for a forgotten password because i have forgotten my password and also my e-mail password

A. forgot pass word option and try email option too,try to search ur emails and try.

Does anybody knows how can I delete my tags on facebook or how contact facebook?
Q. Does anybody knows how can I delete my tags on facebook or how contact facebook?

A. If by tags you mean photo tags, yes, simply go to the photo, and find your name below it and click on "Remove tag".


As for contacting facebook, if you want to report a bug or something broken on the site, follow this link http://www.facebook.com/help/contact_generic.php?bug

If you have a functionality question about how to use a feature or the site, follow this link http://www.facebook.com/help/contact_generic.php

Hope this helps.



MD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment