Sunday, March 3, 2013

How to block people from seeing a Facebook page?

Q. Recently, I created a Facebook page (not my profile, a page that you like, such as the ones for music artists). It is public, and I am the admin/creator, but I want to block about 20 people from seeing it and knowing it exists. Is there a way to block certain people. Thank you.

A. friend u can try it
Sign on to the Facebook home page with your email address and password (see Resources below).
Click on "My Privacy" to change who can see your profile. The My Privacy page lets you adjust each feature of your Facebook account separately. If you only want to hide certain features, like the mini-feed or photos, then adjust only those preferences.
Click on "Edit Settings" for the limited profile. You will land on a page with a preview of your current limited profile.
Choose all or none of the Facebook features you want people to see on your limited profile. To completely hide your profile, make sure all boxes are unchecked before hitting the "Save" button.
Add people to the limited profile list from the My Privacy page. People you put on the list can only view the features you let them see. They will still be your friends, however.

How much do colleges take your Facebook page into consideration?
Q. I know this questions been asked, but as social networking's importance evolves I feel like this question is getting more relevant. How often to college's check your Facebook page when you apply to them? Also, how much of the stuff I put up (photos, videos, etc) will they have access to? And if I delete the content I might not want them to see, is there any possible way for them to still see it? Thank you very much.

A. Businesses typically have access to even private Facebook pages as once you are under contract you are representative of your company or business which gives them legal rights to any public records (including Facebook), however most colleges won't take the time to check your page. While your Facebook may have photos and videos that would keep some businesses away from you, your college or university is more concerned with your academics rather than your social life. If you're really worried about them viewing something on your page, deleting it should be enough.

In general, unless you agree to submit a background check to an institution they have no reason to view anything other than what you submit to them.

How do I message fans of a facebook page?
Q. I need to message fans of a facebook page, and there doesn't seem to be an option for that anywhere. Also, how do I suggest the page to friends? When I click on "suggest to friends" nothing happens, or I just get some glitchy bar in the middle of the screen. It's been going on for about a month now.

Thanks!

A. Go to page and click on edit info > then at side click on marketing > click on send an update

Now send your message to your all facebook page fans




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment