Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How much $$$ can I get for buying one facebook share?

Q. Hello,

I know it's currently just one facebook IPO share I'm looking into getting for now, but how much is the financial returns for just buying one share? Thanks.

A. You will lose money - I don't know what the dividends are but there are soo many shares out there.

It was extremely over hyped - this is thier strategy:
http://www.roberttanguay.com/news/facebook-ipo-fail-scam/

Yahoo has an active lawsuit against Facebook. Don't let anyone you know buy stocks. Invest in local businesses or start your own.

Would stock in Facebook be a good birthday present?
Q. After noticing the hype about the Facebook IPO I decide to ask my mom for stock in Facebook for my birthday. I'm unemployed, but looking for work. I wanted a new cell phone, but since I don't have a job I figure having stock in Facebook my help. Was this a good idea or am I over my head?

A. It would look nice in a frame on the wall but yes you're way over your head in investing.

What is a safe way to invest in the Facebook IPO?
Q. Is there a way to cancel a share order if the stock price is beyond a certain point by the time I am able to buy shares?
ie: Facebook's IPO is expected to release at $40 per share. Is there a way to imput that you want to cancel the order if the stock price is beyond $100 by the time I can buy shares?

A. The safest way is not at all, you gain nothing but you will also lose nothing. New issues are usually the last thing you would want to invest in anyways, it'll really just be people completely naive about investing bidding on Facebook for a while.

You can place your order to buy with a limit of $100, that way if the price is above $100, the trade won't go through. Of course, you probably have absolutely no idea of why $100 would make the stock less desirable just as how you have absolutely no idea why $40 would be a value for the stock.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment