Friday, March 22, 2013

How does one make money with a free website?

Q. I'm talking websites like Facebook, game websites, websites that don't require a membership fee. I understand there is advertising, but is that it? I know these websites can make millions.

A. You have to create your own content and place you own AdSense ad blocks or affiliate ads. You can do this at free blogging sites like Blogger or free websites like Weebly.

At HubPages, there are people who make money from AdSense and other ad servers by creating hundreds of hubs on various topics. This is one example of creating content.

You can be writing about your hobbies, passions and expertise. What you know can help people. If you have good content, and you can promote your content so you get many readers, you can make money.

Is there a way where you can take the Mafia Wars from your myspace and put it on your facebook?
Q. I have a Mafia Wars on my myspace and I am doing super good on it. Now I have a facebook and I was wondering if I could convert my myspace game to my facebook game so I dont have to start all over. Can someone help me please? I hope I can!! Its kind of hard to explain so feel free to ask questions if you are not quite sure what I am asking.

A. As of yet, no. The company that owns Mafia wars may consider combined databases for there next games though.

How do I check for my free gifts INVITES on the new FaceBook?
Q. Okay the question gives most of the information but my friend said she sent me a free gift on a facebook game called YOVILLE but I dont know how to find it. I used to but since facebook changed a bit, i dont know, help me please!

A. on the right hand side, there's a panel called 'gift requests'. it should be under that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment