Wednesday, March 6, 2013

How does my boyfriend always know when I log into Facebook?

Q. Everytime i log into facebook, my boyfriend texts me. I think he's getting notified somehow to his phone..but I don't understand how. Anyone know?
My facebook chat is always offline.

A. Either one of these 2:
1- Hes logged in into your account. When you log in, a box will appear on his screen and they will tell him that you're not logged in anymore.
2- From the Facebook Chat, when you go online he can see that you are.

how can i not show the emails that have logged onto facebook before?
Q. When i go to log on facebook, the second i click in the email box it shows all the other emails i've used before..how do i get rid of that box so it goes away forever?

A. (Only works for Internet. I'm not sure about the other browsers)
Go to Internet Options and click the tab that says Content and look for Autosearch. Click on the settings button and you could turn off "Usernames and Passwords"
You could turn it on or off when you want to.
But this would apply to every site that requires loggin in .

I cannot log into facebook. It keeps saying my account is temporarily unavailable. How do I fix this?
Q. I am trying to log into facebook and it basically won't let me. Once in a while I get in, but the news feed will not show any of my friend's posts, and the chat says I have 0 friends. Even when a the chat thing says I have friends, every time I try talking to one it won't let me saying "I do not have permission to talk to this person". What should I do?

A. the same thing is happening with me and many other people, i think theyre just making updates and hopefully it will be fixed soon


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoBr9_D5U5mLAVFgkmO4HOjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091025102053AA2fRbo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment