Saturday, March 9, 2013

How do you know which Youtube videos can be played on Facebook Mobile?

Q. I posted a youtube video while i was on my computer, then i went to find out that it couldnt be played on facebook mobile because the owner didnt allow it or something. Is there a way to know if these videos on playable on mobile before posting it?

A. Search the link on youtube and share it on facebook, after that try to play on your facebook mobile. Hope this will help.

How to view the full caption on Facebook mobile?
Q. Hello, I have the Facebook mobile app and when The caption is too long for the screen, it doesn't show all of it. Help!

A. If your phones browser supports it you should be able to switch from mobile view to desktop view.

How to rename and delete photo album on Facebook mobile?
Q. I have two albums, one that I need to rename, and one to delete. I can only get on Facebook mobile. Please help!

A. If by Facebook mobile you mean the m.facebook.com site, there does not appear to be a way to rename or delete an album.

If you use a Facebook mobile app, you can rename it by opening the album, clicking the settings button, and choose edit album. There is also a Delete Album button in the settings, but it is grayed out on my phone (Android) and I do not see a mechanism for activating it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment