Saturday, March 9, 2013

How do you increase the time of a video im recording on a friends facebook wall? ?

Q. i have a macbook, and for some reason whenever i leave videos on my friends facebook walls i can only record for 2minutes. My friend who has the same exact computer as me can record much longer videos. How do i increase the time of my video? thanks.

A. maybe change the quality you're using on your video?? IDK, sorry :/

How to get more friends through facebook?
Q. I've seen on of my friends facebook profile ,n he has 1000+ friends ,n i dont wanna ask him how he does it ,so can anyone tell me how to gain more friends in facebook?

A. Well...people like the friend of yours you had mentioned just randomly add other people to make it seem as though they are really popular or something. I can bet with you that they don't know at least a quarter of the added individuals.

Getting more friends? Hmm...just be patient and wait. For example...have an open-door policy, which means accepting anyone's request.(Though i hardly ever do this).

Or you might try searching your friends' profiles and add those you know.

Happy adding.

how to remove photos on my friends facebook?
Q. i want to remove some facebook photos on a friends facebook how do i do it?

A. Unfortunately you can't, the only thing you can do is ask your friend to remove the photos. Or if you are tagged in them you can remove the tag .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment