Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How do you display 'Total Users' on a Facebook Application home page?

Q. This question is more for app developers. I understand that facebook changed applications to display 'total active users' instead for application ranking in directory.

A. i wish i could help, but i can't.

sorry

How can I create a "rank your friends" facebook app?
Q. I want to create a facebook application that users will rank their friends just by typing the name of their best friends and putting it in the list.

A. Visit the Facebook Developers Page Type that into the search bar on there profile there is tons of information about creating apps and so on

Does any one no where to get a Free Clone of any facebook application to start me off?
Q. Does any one no where to get a Free Clone of any facebook application to start me off. I need one that i already made.

A. http://developers.facebook.com/

[Jonathan]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment