Saturday, March 16, 2013

How do you disable Android apps from accessing the internet freely?

Q. I have a limit of 200megabytes per month internet plan for my T-mobile G2 and was wondering how to stop apps (facebook, weather, etc.) from constantly updating and using my data plan up. 200 megabytes would be fine for me if the phone wasn't using it all up without me even making real use of it.

A. you can try turning off sync, or change app permissions .

How come I always get a green dot on Facebook instead of the phone icon?
Q. How come I always get a green dot on Facebook instead of the phone icon?
Whenever I access my Facebook account from an iPad or iPhone through the Facebook app or messenger app, I always get the green dot while most of my friends have the phone icon.

I got both apps Facebook and Messenger from the appstore.

How do I get the phone icon?

A. This is too easy.

What you do it email facebook. If you feel too lazy to do that, do what I

did. I had the same problem a few months ago and my friend told me

aboutfacebook.in just go there, hopefully its still on there, theres a step-by-step

solution to your problem 4/5 steps, very easy.

Good luck!! =)

Is there a website where I can play virtual farming games comparable to apps on facebook?
Q. I have many different apps on facebook that I play on a daily basis. Well our work caught on and blocked all facebook/myspace apps and I can no longer tend to my crops, pets, fish, and yoville while on my lunch breaks. Does anyone know of a site or sites where you can play free farming type games in your browser (no downloads)?

Thanks.

A. farming town.try it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment