Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How do you contact Facebook support if you can't get into your Facebook?

Q. Need to contact Facebook support, but because of the glitch I am experiencing I can't not use the Facebook help option. How do you contact Facebook via email?

A. http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/

How to contact facebook staff about deactivating my acc?
Q. I really need to deactivate my Facebook account. I forgot my email and password so I can't. Can somebody tell me how to contact Facebook staff, please.

A. Find the actual Facebook address and send the message to Facebook!

How to contact Facebook about a disabled account?
Q. My account was randomly disabled so I tried to contact facebook by clicking their link in the help section but when ever I do It just says that the default mail client is not installed or something. Is there any other way to contact facebook about this?

A. Hi There..
I'm Not Using Facebook but i asked one of my friend he said that if your account is disable you should email to disabled@facebook.com if your want to delete your account permanently privacy@facebook.com this is the way you can get success.
I HOPE!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment