Monday, March 25, 2013

How do you contact Facebook support if you can't get into your Facebook?

Q. Need to contact Facebook support, but because of the glitch I am experiencing I can't not use the Facebook help option. How do you contact Facebook via email?

A. http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/

Is there any way to contact facebook support without logging into my account?
Q. When I try to log into facebook I receive the message that facebook does not recognize my device, even though I am using the same computer I've been using for more than a year. Facebook asks two security questions to identify myself. The first is a text CAPTCHA, which is no problem. The second is my grandmother's occupation, which I've never given facebook because they're both dead. I can't answer a self-created security question that I've never given them! How do I contact facebook support without logging in?

A. Use this link https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/?id=357439354283890 to report login issue

TWO facebook profiles! How can I contact Facebook support to combine them into the right one?
Q. I have TWO facebook profiles! How can I contact Facebook support to combine them into the right one?

A. you can't combine profiles. take the better one, then you will have to manually move what you can like adding the applications. friends, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment