Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How do you change your iPhone lock screen layout? Also font change?

Q. I have an iPhone 4, and one of my friends put a screen shot of their lock screen on Facebook. It had a design on the dark parts around the time & date, and the "slide to unlock" part. I was wondering if this is a normal feature, and if so, how do you do it? I was also wondering how to change iPhone font easily. If either requires jailbreaking then I'm not interested. Thank you in advance!

A. You can't apple locked all the features to it. You need to jailbreak to custom what you want on your screen. :/

How do I remove the share option from private photos on facebook?
Q. I've been trying to figure out how to remove the share option from my private photos and can't seem to figure it out. This is very important to me since some random creepy guy shared photos of my daughter. Please help! Also I have timeline not the original layout.
I've seen several photos that didn't have the share option, is it just not available for certain people? In other words if only friends can view the picture and they hit like and it shows up in their friend's timeline, their friends can't hit share?
I've seen several photos that didn't have the share option, is it just not available for certain people? In other words if only friends can view the picture and they hit like and it shows up in their friend's timeline, their friends can't hit share?

A. You cant remove share option but u can control who can see the pic, and if u dont want specific people to see it, u can choose custom and block whoever u wnt from seeing the pic (they wont know).

And about if someone likes the pic it will show on their friends news feed, well this only happens when the photo setting is public or friends of friends, but if u set it as friends only or custom .. there is noway it would show on friends of friends news feed when someone likes it

Hope i helped :)

How do you set up privacy to friends only on Facebook?
Q. I want to change my profile from public for it to say: xxxxonly shares some profile information with everyone. If you know xxxx, add her as a friend or send her a message. Right now I have it public I think and I want to change it. Please base instructions on the current layout because sometimes there are old instructions to do a certain thing and then FB comes and changes the names of the commands and then the instructions online differ.

A. Ok, so, you go under the little profile list and go to privacy settings, and then there should be a list of things and a row of little circle things. One says "everyone (recommended setting)" "friends only" "friends of friends", "custom" and "only me" choose whatever setting you want, then click save changes . sorry i say "things" a lot and im not very specific, so i hope this was helpful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment