Sunday, March 10, 2013

How do unblock video chat from facebook?

Q. I tried to video call one of my friends on facebook but the mcafee thing came up and it aksed me if I always wanted the video chat to be on facebook but I accidentally clicked block and now I can't video chat with anyone. So how do I unblock video chat from facebook?

A. hello
you can use any proxy site
i use this and great
http://www.Gate321.Info
and that what site do ...
You can unblock popular social networking sites such as MySpace, Bebo, Facebook, YouTube, Orkut, Friendster and many other sites. Feel free to browse 24/7 and don't forget to tell your friends!

What is a good browser to install, so I chat on facebook chat?
Q. I can't chat on facebook! I hate it. I think It might be because I have to install a new broweser, I already installed IE but it still wont let me! is there a good browser I can install so I chat on fb?

A. I have these browsers: Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
it should work, but if it doesn't then there's probably just something wrong with fb and they'll fix it. If it's not that then there might be something wrong with your computer

Is there away to chat on Facebook on phone?
Q. I want to chat on Facebook on browser. Besides the Facebook app is there a way to chat? If I have to download something I'll do it. I want to chat like on the computer where I'm chatting but also logged in to Facebook. Is that possible?
What app shoould I download?

A. Yes download the app




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment