Thursday, March 21, 2013

How do some people know your facebook name if you link a facebook picture?

Q. I've seen some people do it on message boards before where they just link a facebook picture of someone, without using imageshack, photobucket, etc. Yet people say they know how to get to that persons facebook page, how do they check?

A. You can share images easily because there is a 'share' button next to photos. They could of gotten the photo from someone's profile who had it public and then it will say so and so shared a link via whomever.

How do you put up pictures for your contacts on a blackberry torch through their facebook picture?
Q. I have had a few phones, and my phone before this one had the option where i could link my contacts up with their facebook page, and it will show their picture instead of a blank square.
I just got a blackberry torch, and it wont let me do that. It randomly paired a few contacts through facebook and shows their facebook picture, but I dont know how to do it manually, or get the rest of them up.

A. Erm.. I Think ( Not too Sure ) But if you pair their Facebook with them in the contact book in the settings it should automaticly do it...
If not then Google is the Way Forward. [:
Good Luck !! [:

Is it pretty normal to be yourself in every Facebook picture?
Q. I'm asking this because everyone I see in a facebook picture usually have friends or groups of friends with them in a lot of pics. On mine every pic I am by myself.

A. yes it is Normal its better to be your self




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment