Saturday, March 23, 2013

How do I upload pics to my facebook fan page using photoshop elements 9?

Q. I have a facebook fan page that I log into with my personal facebook page. All my pictures are uploaded through photoshop elements 9. I tried uploading pics from my pc photo file, but my saved pics from photoshop do not appear. Is there anyway of specifying what page they go to, or do I need to change my fan page to 'friend request'? HELP! Thanks!!!!

A. make sure that you're saving in a format the facebook can use. I'm assuming you're trying to directly upload the .psd files? Try going through each one and Save as... Type: JPEG

How do I delete a facebook fan page if I cannot login because the email is connected 2a disabled profile page?
Q. Please help! I need to delete a facebook fan page that I used to be the administrator for, but facebook disabled my personal profile page without warning and that was the email I used to login to the fan page, so I cannot login to delete it. Facebook will not respond to me.

A. Sorry mate..........you can't do it now........

How do I add a widget to my facebook fan page?
Q. I have a non profit organization that I created a facebook fan page for. I also created a cause application using the facebook causes app. But how do I place the cause widget that says "Donate" on the left column of my fan page that will allow me to accept donations through my fan page?
For an example, just to go the Redcross fan page on facebook. How do I link my cause app to my fan page for my non profit organization like the red cross did?

A. First your must register account with Facebook, being a member. Then go to the apps or html page to allow sign up for adding html page on Facebook.

2
On the html box page, you will see there's empty source code box in below. Here's the right place you should paste your pre-set source codes from your clipboard in the box and click update.

3
There may have many restrictions to add Widgets on Facebook. Click the "Help" button to see which are the most commom webpage restrictions. Many people may discuss this question on the open forum on Facebook, ask your questions there to see if you could get some useful tips! Good luck!



Read more: How to add Widgets to Facebook | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5086646_add-widgets-facebook.html#ixzz1f84D4GDO




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment