Saturday, March 2, 2013

How do i Upload pics on facebook using the 1 pod touch?

Q. I've been trying to upload some pics using the itouch but it keeps saying that I can't at the moment. Plz I need to know if I can upload pics on facebook

A. Try connecting it to iTunes, extracting the photos from there, then manually insert it to Facebook.

How do I tag friends in pics on facebook or myspace?
Q. My lil sis is always tagging me in embarassing pics on facebook and I finally have some of her but do not know how. Can u please give me instructions on how to tag her in a photo

A. It is actually very simple, when you upload your pictures onto facebook it will give you an option to add a tag, once you click that it will then allow you to scroll over the person you want to tag, then you just type in the name and click done or continue and your all done. Then when that person views the picture they can scroll over the person in the picture and see who it is

How do you upload mobile pics to facebook?
Q. I have an lg neon and for all the time I have had it i was wondering how u upload mobile pics to facebook please help!

A. Well, first of all, you need to activate Facebook mobile. If you haven't done so already, follow these easy steps:
Settings > Account Settings > Click the Mobile tab > Follow the Instructions there
Then, go to your photo on your phone that you wish to send to facebook. You will need to send it as an email message, to this address: mobile@facebook.com
Also, type in the Subject field the title of your photo. You should then get a confirmations and it should be done :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment