Sunday, March 17, 2013

How do I upload more pictures on Facebook to a specific Album?

Q. How do I upload more pictures on Facebook to a specific Album?

Please tell me step by step. Best answer gets 10 bonus points and a "thank you" note.

Thanks to all the answerers though.

A. 1) Go to your profile
2) Click on the Photos tab
3) Click on the album you want to add photos to
4) On the top left hand corner above the photos, there are three options (edit photos, organize photos, add more photos)
5) Click the Add More Photos button ^^^
6) Depending on your downloader, you will most likely just select the pictures you would like to choose, then click submit.
7) It will ask you if you want to publish them, you can either decide to or not.
8) Then you can add captions to your photos and tag pictures.
9) Then click continue.
10) Tahdah! All done!:)

How do you block your profile pictures on Facebook?
Q. How do you block your profile pictures on Facebook?
I JUST got a facebook account, and I blocked my photos, but, it wont block my profile pictures. I is okay with me if people see my profile picture, but not okay with me if they want to see all of them. Help? Thank so much!
2 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

A. remove them all from the profile pictures folder
and just put in there the one you want to use.

if you are a bit shy then use an icon instead .




.

How can you upload pictures to Facebook on your iPod touch 4g?
Q. Have an iPod touch 4g and I would like to upload pictures to Facebook . Um⦠I don't have the app the so can you help me please?

A. You need to download the Facebook app to your iPod touch. Then you can upload pictures over a wifi connection.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment